After your first wax, we suggest you wax every three to four weeks. Then go home and throw your razors away, because you’ll never want to shave again!
– The prep. The area will be cleansed and powder or oil will be applied to your skin. – The process. Wearing gloves, the technician will apply warm wax on the hair with an applicator. – The cleanup. Because soft wax shouldn’t be applied over skin more than once, any stray hairs missed by the wax will be cleaned up with tweezers. – The post care.
What men should expect during a bikini wax?
A bikini wax removes hair that extends outside of the panty line or crease of thigh. If you’d like your bikini wax modified, you’re in luck! With a modified bikini wax a thin strip of hair will be left down the middle of the bikini area. A Brazilian bikini wax removes all hair, including the backside.
What are the different bikini wax styles?
- Bikini Wax. This is a basic bikini wax: a ‘tidy up’ that removes hair that would be seen while you are wearing a bikini or swimsuit –from the upper thighs,
- Brazilian Wax. The Brazilian is the perfect style to go with a thong bikini,as no hair is visible.
- Hollywood Wax.
- Beauty By Ruth – The Covid Safe Liverpool Beauty Salon.
What to avoid after a Brazilian bikini wax?
- Exfoliate Before Your Waxing Treatment.
- Stay Away from Direct Sunlight.
- Let Your Skin Breathe.
- Avoid Soaking and Steam Treatments.
- Try a Bikini Facial.
- Don’t Exfoliate Too Soon After Waxing.
- Shop Our Favorite Post-Waxing Products.