How to Get Rid of Razor Bumps Fast
- Go cold. Splash cold water on razor bumps as soon as you see them to shrink pores and soothe the skin.
- Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize.
- Apply an over-the-counter cortisone cream.
- Apply an aftershave product.
- Aloe up.
Moisturize Your Skin With Aloe Vera.
How do you prevent razor bumps on Bikini area?
“A great way to prevent razor burn is by keeping the skin around the bikini line really healthy, like with Fur Oil,” says Kaiser. “This is an oil you apply for a few days before or after hair removal that is antiseptic and helps soften hair and hair regrowth.
How to make the dark scars from razor bumps disappear?
- Place medical tape or an adhesive bandage over the wound or scab.
- Use sunscreen on scabs to prevent further discoloration.
- You can buy silicone ointments or sheets over-the-counter,place these on the wound after it closes to help it heal.