How are ingrown pubic hairs treated?
- Stop removing the hair in that area. Stop waxing, shaving, or plucking the hair in that area until the ingrown hair goes away.
- Apply warm compresses. Place warm compresses on the area.
- Gently pull out the hair.
- Remove dead skin.
- Use creams to reduce inflammation.
- Use retinoids.
Stop shaving that area until the ingrown hair goes away– you don’t want to aggravate the area further
How to correctly remove hair from a bikini line?
- Before using any Veet product,carry out a patch test on a small area of the skin that you wish to remove your hair from.
- Apply Veet hair removal creams and Wax strips around your bikini line; however,make sure the cream does not come in contact with your intimate areas.
- Each Veet product has a different development time for hair removal.
How to prevent ingrown hairs in Bikini area?
- If you want to say goodbye to ingrown hairs for good,prevention is key.
- Prior to shaving or removing hair,clean the area effectively.
- Shave or remove hair in the direction of the hair growth on your bikini line.
- After shaving,dry the area thoroughly and moisturize.