– Size: DK. Fiber: 98.3% Cotton 1.7% Elastic – Weight: 50 gr. Yardage: 100 yds (unstretched) – Knitting Needles Size: US #5-9, 3.75-5.5mm. Knitting Gauge: 5.5 sts = 1″. Crochet Hook Size: F – G (3.75 – 425 mm).
Can I swim in a crochet bikini?
Many crochet bikinis are meant for sun-bathing, not swimming. Because the yarn wasn’t waterproofed, so it’ll absorb water and sag. Or, you can sew a lining into an existing bikini to prevent anything from showing through the stitches.
Are crochet tops see-through?
They’re a perfect summer piece and can be worn alone see-through over your swimsuit or you can wear them out with a slip dress underneath, if the knit pattern is too wide. They look great with sandals and even boots! Don’t shy away from trying them in bold patterns and colors.
Is mercerized cotton good for swimwear?
The swimwear lining and the use of mercerized cotton or cotton blend yarns are necessary to combat and prevent sagging to the best of their ability. Some bikini bottoms feature elastic waistbands which are the most resistant to stretch and prevent sag the best.
Is there waterproof yarn?
Kathleen and Nick Greco, partners in Dimensional Illustrators, Inc., developed Jelly Yarn® to create waterproof durable creative crafting projects. The yarn is a round pliable waterproof 100% vinyl strand, not fiber.
How to knit a bikini top?
How to KNIT a Bikini Topcup1cast on 29Row 1: Knit.Row 2: Purl.*Row 3: K1, skp, knit to last 3 sts, k2tog, k1Row 4: Purl.Row 5: Knit.Row 6: Purl.Rep from * 4
How to crochet easy for beginners crochet motif dress pattern?
- Get the ad-free printable PDF version of this pattern on Etsy and Ravelry.
- Save this pattern to your Ravelry favorites here.
- PIN this pattern to Pinterest for later here.
- Open the listing page.
- Choose the options you’d like for the order. This will differ depending on what options are available for the item.
- Under “Add your personalization,” the text box will tell you what the seller needs to know. Fill out the requested information.
- Click “Buy it now” or “Add to cart” and proceed to checkout.