– Size: DK. Fiber: 98.3% Cotton 1.7% Elastic – Weight: 50 gr. Yardage: 100 yds (unstretched) – Knitting Needles Size: US #5-9, 3.75-5.5mm. Knitting Gauge: 5.5 sts = 1″. Crochet Hook Size: F – G (3.75 – 425 mm).
Can you crochet a bikini?
Many crochet bikinis are meant for sun-bathing, not swimming. Because the yarn wasn’t waterproofed, so it’ll absorb water and sag. Or, you can sew a lining into an existing bikini to prevent anything from showing through the stitches.
Is mercerized cotton good for swimwear?
The swimwear lining and the use of mercerized cotton or cotton blend yarns are necessary to combat and prevent sagging to the best of their ability. Some bikini bottoms feature elastic waistbands which are the most resistant to stretch and prevent sag the best.
Are crochet tops see-through?
They’re a perfect summer piece and can be worn alone see-through over your swimsuit or you can wear them out with a slip dress underneath, if the knit pattern is too wide. They look great with sandals and even boots! Don’t shy away from trying them in bold patterns and colors.
How to crochet easy for beginners crochet motif dress pattern?
- Get the ad-free printable PDF version of this pattern on Etsy and Ravelry.
- Save this pattern to your Ravelry favorites here.
- PIN this pattern to Pinterest for later here.
How to crochet a dress without a pattern?
- a dress you already own that fits you well (or a skirt,or a top,depending on what you want to make)
- a large t-shirt or just a big plain piece of fabric – I’d use jersey cotton or something else with stretch,because it will adjust to fit you better with
- thread to match the shirt/fabric
- fabric scissors
- straight pins
- sewing machine
How to crochet shrug pattern #4?
- Make a Rectangle. Leave 12” tail at beginning of slip knot for sewing. Row 1: FHDC 18,turn.
- Shape the Crochet Shrug. Fold rectangle in half lengthwise.
- Add a Border to Your Crochet Shrug. Join with a Sl St to the open area from the body left unsewn.
- Add Sleeves to the Shrug. Join with a Sl St to the sleeve opening at the bottom where it’s sewn.