Here’s what our pros suggest when it comes to getting rid of ingrown hair bumps from shaving:
- Go cold. Splash cold water on razor bumps as soon as you see them to shrink pores and soothe the skin.
- Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize.
- Apply an over-the-counter cortisone cream.
- Apply an aftershave product.
- Aloe up.
How to get rid of razor bumps on Bikini area naturally?
How to Get Rid of Razor Bumps in the Bikini Area Resist the urge to scratch the area. Treat scarring with Retin-A. See a dermatologist. Throw out any dull razors. Exfoliate gently. ( more items )
What is the best razor to avoid razor bumps?
– Multiflex head follows the contours of the face – The skin protects blade design – ComfortGlide rings to eliminate friction
What are some remedies for razor bumps?
- Ethanol cream. Glycol cream can effectively eliminate pigmentation and scars.
- Alum block. Alum blocks have antiseptic and anticoagulant properties that can heal wounds and inflammation.
- Aspirin cream. Aspirin creams are one of the best ways to treat skin lumps and rashes.
- Hydrocortisone cream.
- Antibacterial cream.
How to get rid of Bikini bumps?
- Use a Sharp Razor to Get Rid of Bikini Bumps on Bikini Area.
- Exfoliation to Get Rid of Bikini Bumps on Bikini Area.
- Shaving in a warm Shower.
- Avoid Shaving Against the Grain.
- Baking Soda.
- Do not Shave every day.
- Wear the Right Underwear.
- Do not Pick or Scratch the Area.
- Aloe Vera to Get Rid of bikini Bumps on Bikini Area.
- Hydrocortisone Cream.